|Parsnips||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled (6 Medium Size Ones)|
|Boiled water||4 Cup (64 tbs), salted|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄8 Pound (4 Tablespoon)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, grounded|
1) Wash the parsnips and cut them into 1 1/2 inches long.
2) Then slice each parsnips through core into lengthwise slices about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Boil the water and cook the parsnips for 10 minutes.
4) Take a pan and melt butter into it.
5) Add honey and cook for few minutes.
6) Put the parsnips. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
7) Sprinkle cinnamon and serve the dish.