Colorful Vegetable Medley
|Broccoli||2 Bunch (200 gm), cut in thin stalks|
|Cauliflower||1 Small, cut in flowerets|
|Zucchini||1 Large, sliced 1/4-inch thick|
|Crookneck squash||1 Large, sliced 1/4-inch thick|
|Pattypan squash||1 Large, sliced 1/4-inch thick|
|Fresh mushrooms||6 Large, sliced|
|Red pepper||1 , cut into strips|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, cut into strips|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup glass measure, mix butter, garlic salt, pepper and mustard.
5. Microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until butter melts.
6. Pour it over vegetables.
7. Cover it with wax paper or plastic wrap and microwave on high for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Remember to rotate dish 1/4th turn for every 5 minutes.
8. Serve Pretty As A Picture Vegetable Medley after keeping it aside to cool for 5 minutes.