Stir Fried Parsnips
|Parsnips||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Boiled water||2 Cup (32 tbs), salted|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced / mashed|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Brown / Granulated)|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) Take water and boil them.
2) Add parsnips in the boiling water and make them tender.
3) Drain the parsnips and keep aside.
4) Take a pan and heat oil.
5) Add ginger and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
6) Add the pre-cooked parsnips along with 1 tablespoon of water, sugar and salt.
7) Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
8) Serve the dish in a serving dish.
9) Sprinkle sesame seed and serve.