|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggplant||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jerusalem artichokes/Other vegetables||6 Ounce, cut 1/4 inch thick|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn germ||2 Tablespoon|
1) Presteam the vegetables that are "hard" such as cauliflower or broccoli.
2) In a small bowl, mix egg and milk.
3) Dip vegetables into egg mixture, then into corn germ, coating thoroughly.
4) Let stand 5 minutes before sauteing in a large skillet over moderate heat until veggies are tender and breading is crisp but not overbrowned.
5) To cook the dish in oven, drizzle breaded veggies with melted butter or oil.
6) Bake at 350°F until crisp.
7) Serve the breaded veggies as side dish.