La Carrot Cake
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cloves||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), grated (5 Whole Ones)|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1. In large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
2. Blend in flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves and fold in carrots and nuts.
3. Pour into 12-cup bundt pan and microwave at high for 12-14 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 4 minutes.
4. Rest 10 minutes, loosen sides and center and invert on serving plate.
5. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting and serve.