|Parsnips||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cut into batons and boiled for 2 minutes (700 gram)|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cut into batons and boiled for 2 minutes (700 gram)|
|Lemon||1 Large, freshly juiced|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Toss gently and transfer mixture on to a large baking tin.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 1 hour or till vegetables are golden brown in colour. You should stir once while baking process is on.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
5. Arrange on a platter and serve immediately with meats of your choice.