|Parsnips||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cut into batons and boiled for 2 minutes (700 gram)|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cut into batons and boiled for 2 minutes (700 gram)|
|Lemon||1 Large, freshly juiced|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Toss gently and transfer mixture on to a large baking tin.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 1 hour or till vegetables are golden brown in colour. You should stir once while baking process is on.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
5. Arrange on a platter and serve immediately with meats of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 944 Calories from Fat 676
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g117.7%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 579.6 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 21.4 g85.8%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 758.2% Vitamin C 194.4%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet