Crispy White Radish
|Daikon radish||1 Medium (white)|
|Garlic oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1) Shred the white radish using a 4-sided grater with large holes.
2) In a 9-inch skillet, add in garlic oil upto 1/4 the capacity. Heat the oil.
3) Once the oil is hot, drop in the shredded radish. Fry till nice golden brown.
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the fried radish onto a paper towel to drain off excess oil.
5) Immediately, sprinkle seasoned salt over the fries.
6) Serve the Crispy White Radish with tomato ketchup on the side.