Sweet Potatoes In Orange Cups
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Marshmallows/Maraschino cherry||12 (for garnish)|
1) Wash the sweet potatoes or yams and cook in a saucepan in small amount of water.
2) Peel the sweet potatoes and mash them.
3) Put butter, sugar and orange juice.
4) Pour the mixture into 12 orange cups.
5) Top the mixture with marshmallow or maraschino cherry.
6) Put the orange cups in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
7) Serve the dish immediately.
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg1.8%
Sodium 15.1 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 37.1%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet