|Parsnips||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and mashed|
|Ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Canned mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Sharp processed cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Ready to eat cereal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Mix the ham, mushrooms and cheese together.
3. Season hot parsnips with salt and pepper (and any other seasoning of your choice). 4. In a 2 quart greased casserole arrange the parsnips and ham mixtures alternately.
5. Sprinkle with crumbs and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, rest for 10 minutes and serve hot.