Giorgio Foods Mushroom Stuffing
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||3 Medium, chopped|
|Celery stalks||4 , chopped|
|Canned brandywine mushroom/Giorgio /penn dutch pieces and stems mushrooms||16 Ounce, drained, broth reserved (4 cans, 4-ounce each)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh basil||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Bread cubes/Unseasoned stuffing mix - 2 packages (8-ounces each)||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
1. In large skillet, melt butter and saute onions, celery and mushrooms and cook adding garlic, parsley and basil and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. In a bowl combine bread cubes and mushrooms.
3. Heat reserved broth and add to bread cubes as needed.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. If desired cover and bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes.
6. Use to stuff turkey, chicken or pork chops or have it.