|Pepper||1 Large, chopped (Red or green)|
|Ripe tomatoes||3 Large, chopped|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Bacon slices||3 , chopped|
|Processed cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (1 package)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and pattypans, then cut top out of scallops and remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients except the breadcrumbs and butter; mix thoroughly.
5) Spoon the filling mixture into each squash halves, top each with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Serve the Squash Medley on individual serving plates.