Red Potatoes with Basil Dressing
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Pine nuts/Pignoli||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) (large)|
|Fresh basil leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red skinned potatoes||3 Pound, peeled|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon (distilled)|
1) For making the basil dressing, take broth, lemon juice, oil, garlic, pine nuts, basil, pepper and parsley in a container of a food processor. Blend them well.
2) Put the dressing to a bowl and cover it. Keep the dressing in the refrigerator.
3) Take a saucepan and boil the water into it.
4) Add potatoes in the boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes.
5) Drain the potatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch thick slices.
6) Keep the potatoes in a bowl and toss with vinegar.
7) Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss them well.
8) Serve the dish immediately.