|Cider vinegar/Wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , chopped in 1-inch slices (5-inch)|
|Sweet pickles||4 Medium (1-inch slices)|
|Canned vegetables||1 1⁄2 Pound, drained, cooked (like asparagus spears, green beans or carrot sticks)|
1) Into the blender, add in the cider or wine vinegar, sugar, water, salad oil, salt, garlic, sweet pickles and green onions.
2) Using the Stir blade, blend for 10 seconds till the onions and sweet pickles are finely chopped.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the canned vegetable of your choice.
4) Cover the bowl and chill overnight.
5) Drain the vegetables.
6) Serve the vegetables as a side dish or starter.
Yo may use the drained vinaigrette by refrigerating upto 2 to 3 days.