1. Preheat the grill to 350 degrees F.
2. Poke holes on the potatoes, wrap them in a plastic sheet and bake the in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
3. Take off the potatoes from the oven, remove the plastic sheet and put them in a bowl.
4. Using a fork, break the potatoes roughly.
5. Sprinkle some salt and fresh cracked black pepper over them.
6. Follow it up with melted butter, sautéed onions, crispy bacon, sour cream, Cheddar cheese and parsley flakes.
7. Put the baked potato in the grill and slow-cook it for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
8. Serve it hot with ham.
Summer is here and it's time to fire up the grill! And what better than the baked potatoes to begin with. Very few things in life are as healthy, tasty, comforting, and good as baked potatoes. This video presents an easy, interesting and delicious recipe of the good old baked potatoes. It's so simple and fast that you would wonder why you didn't think of including it in your hasty weekday meals before.