|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Celery with leaves||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Skim milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Poultry stuffing mix||16 Ounce (2 Package Of 8 Ounce Each)|
1) In a saucepan, place bouillon cubes. Add water to dissolve the bouillon cubes.
2) Add onion and celery.
3) Place the saucepan on heat to cook about 10 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in skim milk and bring the liquid almost to a boil.
5) In a bowl, place the stuffing mix.
6) Pour in the milk mixture into the mix and stir to combine until well moistened.
7) Add little boiling water, if the mixture seems too dry.
8) Use the mixture to stuff turkey and roast. In a covered pan, place the extra stuffing to bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, for serving with the roasted turkey.