Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
|Chinese leaves||4 Ounce, cut into small pieces (115 Gram)|
|Broccoli spears/Mange-tout||2 Ounce, topped and tailed (50 Gram)|
|Courgettes||2 Small, thinly sliced diagonally|
|Carrot||1 Small, thinly sliced diagonally|
|Baby corn cobs||3 Ounce, halved if large, keep whole if small (50 - 85 Gram)|
|Straw mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained and halved (50 - 85 Gram)|
|Seasoned oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Drop|
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be warmed through) and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the canned items with the salt and sugar, continue stirring for another minute.
4. Add the soy sauce and MSG (if using) and blend well.
5. Garnish with the sesame oil and serve hot or cold.
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 938.6 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 72% Vitamin C 65.3%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet