Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
|For the glaze:|
|Clear honey||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Inch, crushed|
|Mango chutney||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1⁄2 , rind grated and juiced|
|Hot curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Orange segments||4 (For Garnish)|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the glaze and turn the drumsticks and coat well.
5) Place a lid and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning occasionally.
6) Arrange the drumsticks on the metal grid and cook for 20 minutes.
7) Turn frequently and baste constantly with the glaze till well cooked.
8) Garnish with orange segments and parsley.