|Cos lettuce heads||4 (Depending On Size)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Baby onions||6 Ounce, peeled (180 Gram)|
|Veal stock/Chicken stock||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. Wash letuuces thoroughly. Trim their base without detaching the outer leaves.
3. Cut the large leaves lengthwise into two halves.
4. In boiling salted water, blanch lettuces.
5. Drain and pat dry.
6. Wsah again with cold water and drain properly.
7. Grease a casserole with a thick layer of butter and place bacon at the base. Top with baby onions.
8. Fold the lettuce tops to form neat bundles and place them on top of the layer of onions.
9. Pour over some stock along with salt and pepper.
10. Add butter paper on top and cover the lid.
11. In a heated oven, braise it until tender ot for about 55 minutes.
12. Drain the lettuces using a spatual and reserve the liquid.
13. On a serving dish, arrange lettuces and onions.
14. In a pan, strain the reserved liquid and boil until it forms a syrupy glaze.
15. Add seasoning, if needed.
16. Chop some bacon and add on top of lettuces.
17. Pour the liquid on the lettuces.
18. Garnish with parsley begore serving.