Sweet And Sour New Potatoes
Corn flour - 1 level teaspoon [1X5 ml spoon]
Water - 1 tablespoon [ 1X 20 ml spoon]
Vinegar - 1 tablespoon [1X 20 ml spoon]
Sugar - 1 tablespoon [1X 20 ml spoon]
Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon [1X 20 ml spoon]
Flaked almonds - 1 oz [25 g], toasted
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1) In a saucepan, boil the potatoes using salted water for 15-20 minutes.
2) Drain well.
3) In a bowl, combine corn flour and water.
4) In a small pan, place the mixture.
5) Add the sugar, vinegar and soy sauce to combine.
6) Place over heat to bring a boil.
7) Fold in potatoes and gently stir to coat with the sauce.
8) Serve warm by sprinkling with toasted flaked almonds.