Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
Salt - to taste
Cayenne Pepper - to taste
Garlic cloves - 4 nos, crushed
Hot mustard - 4 tablespoons
Dried Thyme - 1 1/2 teaspoons, crushed
Unsalted Butter 2 tablespoons
Vegetable Oil - 2 tablespoons
Onions - 4 nos, small, diced
Dry Vermouth - 1 1/2 cups
Rich Chicken Stock - 2 cups
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium flame. Add in the drumsticks and sear them on all sides. Take the drumsticks out.
4) Into the same skillet add in the onions and saute for about 3 minutes.
5) Add in vermouth and chicken stock. Let the mixture boil.
6) Add the drumsticks back into the skillet.
7) Cover the skillet and bake for 30 minutes.
8) Turn down the oven heat to 325F. Continue to bake for 60 more minutes.
9) Serve the Turkey Drumsticks with hot mustard.