Orange Sweet Potatoes
Unsalted Butter - 1 tablespoon
Fresh Orange Juice - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/8 teaspoon
Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
Oranges - 3 nos, chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Wash the potatoes well. Prick them with a fork.
3) Arrange them on a baking tray and bake for 60 minutes. The potatoes must become tender.
4) Slice the potatoes into halves along their lengths.
5) Scoop out the potato pulp while reserving the skins.
6) In a bowl, mash the potato along with butter, orange juice, salt, pepper and ginger.
7) Add in the chopped oranges.
8) Distribute the mixture equally among the 6 potato shells.
9) Bake for about 15 minutes till the potatoes are heated through.
9) Serve the Orange Sweet Potatoes garnished with chopped orange pieces on the top.