Shrimp Potato Bake
Shrimps - 4 oz [100 g] shelled
Eggs - 2 hard boiled, sliced
Fresh breadcrumbs - 2 oz [50 g]
Single cream - 1/4 pint [125 ml]
Butter - 1-2 oz [25-50 g]
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Cut the potatoes in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
4) Place the potato slices in the pie dish.
5) Reserve few shrimps for garnishing and arrange the rest over the potato slices.
6) Season the shrimps and place layers of hard boiled eggs and breadcrumbs.
7) Pour the cream over the breadcrumbs.
8) Dot with butter and place inside oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
9) Decorate the preparation with shrimps before serving.