Sweet Potato Pie
|Candied sweet potatoes||20 Ounce, partially thawed and diced|
|10 inch pie crust||1 , unbaked|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until it is nice and creamy.
3. Gradually add and stir in diced sweet potatoes until smooth.
4. Stir in eggs, spices and milk until well mixed.
5. Into the unbaked pie crust, pour the sweet potato mixture and bake in preheated oven for about 1 1/4 hours until the pie passes knife test.
6. Decorate with swirls of whipped cream at the edges.
7. Slice Sweet Potato Pie and serve.
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.8 mg25.9%
Sodium 212.9 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 57.7%
Calcium 5% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet