1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a food processor, place the cream cheese and switch the processor on at a low speed.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients gradually, keep increase the speed all the time.
4) Cut the pastry into squares of 9 cm. each and place them on a baking tray.
5) On each square, add 2 teaspoonfuls of the filling and fold the pastry over to make the triangles.
6) Brush the stuffed pastry with a beaten egg or milk to glaze well.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or till the preparation is form to touch.
8) Serve the Spinach and Cream Cheese Parcels as an appetizer while still hot. Place on a decorative serving platter and serve.