|Escarole head||1⁄2 , tore in pieces|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen french style green beans||10 Ounce, thawed (1 package)|
|Canned mushroom caps||10 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Surprise)|
1) Line the salad bowl with escarole.
2) In a saucepan, bring the salted water to a boil.
3) Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in green beans and cook for 3 minutes more.
5) Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until all the vegetables are cooked.
6) Pour of the cooking liquid, drain well and allow to cool.
7) When ready to serve, Place the vegetables on the lettuce.
8) Serve the Vegetable Melange, with side if surprise dressing.