|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Needed For Garnish)|
1. Wash parsnips, peel and cut into quarters.
2. In a saucepan, boil parsnips in salt water until tender.
3. Drain well and using a fork mash the boiled parsnips.
4. In a bowl, whip mashed parsnips with in nutmeg and lemon juice.
5. Shape them as croquettes and place on a non stick baking pan.
6. Place the pan in oven and heat thoroughly.
7. Serve Whipped Parsnips with your favorite dip or sauce.
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.97 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.29 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 759.8 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g46.1%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 86.7%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet