|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Needed For Garnish)|
1. Wash parsnips, peel and cut into quarters.
2. In a saucepan, boil parsnips in salt water until tender.
3. Drain well and using a fork mash the boiled parsnips.
4. In a bowl, whip mashed parsnips with in nutmeg and lemon juice.
5. Shape them as croquettes and place on a non stick baking pan.
6. Place the pan in oven and heat thoroughly.
7. Serve Whipped Parsnips with your favorite dip or sauce.