Frank Potato Bake
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finley chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||3 Teaspoon|
|Diced cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Using About 4 Medium)|
|Frankfurters||1⁄2 Pound, slit lengthwise|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the celery soup, milk, onion and mustard together; blend thoroughly.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, place layers of the potatoes, sauce and frankfurters alternately.
4) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Frank Potato Bake, immediately on serving plates.