Frank Potato Bake
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finley chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||3 Teaspoon|
|Diced cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Using About 4 Medium)|
|Frankfurters||1⁄2 Pound, slit lengthwise|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the celery soup, milk, onion and mustard together; blend thoroughly.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, place layers of the potatoes, sauce and frankfurters alternately.
4) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Frank Potato Bake, immediately on serving plates.
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.6 mg14.9%
Sodium 832.4 mg34.7%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 33.4% Iron 64.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet