|Parsnips||2 1⁄4 Pound, quartered|
|Grainy mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) For about 6 minutes, par-boil the parsnips.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the mustard and seasoning.
3) Drain the parsnips and put them in the frying pan.
4) Gently cook the contents, turning the parsnips occasionally to ensure that they are well-coated.
5) Cook till the parsnips are tender.
6) Serve the Spiced Parsnips while still hot. Transfer to a decorative serving platter and serve as an appetizer. Can also be served as a side dish.