Spinach Cheese Melange
|Fresh spinach||1 Pound|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
1. Wash spinach and chop.
2. In a saucepan, mix fennel in bouillon; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chopped spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes just until spinach is tender.
4. If any liquid is left in the saucepan, drain it.
5. Lightly toss drained spinach with cottage cheese.
6. Over very low heat, cook for 2-4 minutes until mixture is heated through.
7. Serve Spinach Cheese Melange with a garlic bread.
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.7 mg6.2%
Sodium 848.2 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 27 g54.8%
Vitamin A 427.6% Vitamin C 106.7%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 37.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet