Spinach Cheese Melange
|Fresh spinach||1 Pound|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
1. Wash spinach and chop.
2. In a saucepan, mix fennel in bouillon; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chopped spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes just until spinach is tender.
4. If any liquid is left in the saucepan, drain it.
5. Lightly toss drained spinach with cottage cheese.
6. Over very low heat, cook for 2-4 minutes until mixture is heated through.
7. Serve Spinach Cheese Melange with a garlic bread.