Stuffed Celery Sticks
|Celery||2 , cut into 8 pieces of 4 inch each|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bon appetit||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Cut the tender stalk of crisp celery into pieces of 4-inches each.
2) Bring the cheese to room temperature and then mix it together with dry mustard, paprika and Con Appetit. Mix well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Add the olives and stir well.
4) With the mixture, fill the celery sticks.
5) Transfer the Stuffed Celery Sticks to a decorative serving platter and serve at room temperature. Makes a good appetizer, and can also be served alongside soup.