Stuffed Celery Sticks
|Celery||2 , cut into 8 pieces of 4 inch each|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bon appetit||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Cut the tender stalk of crisp celery into pieces of 4-inches each.
2) Bring the cheese to room temperature and then mix it together with dry mustard, paprika and Con Appetit. Mix well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Add the olives and stir well.
4) With the mixture, fill the celery sticks.
5) Transfer the Stuffed Celery Sticks to a decorative serving platter and serve at room temperature. Makes a good appetizer, and can also be served alongside soup.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.6%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.5 mg31.2%
Sodium 477.3 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 43.2% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet