Mystery Vegetable Dipper
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned bean sprouts||19 Ounce, well drained and chilled (1 Can)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Pimiento strips||2 Ounce (Or As Needed, For Garnish)|
1. In a freezer tray, pour evaporated milk and chill until crystals are formed throughout the milk.
2. In a blender, process bean sprouts, chives, salt, pepper and garlic powder at medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
3. Keep the bean mixture into the refrigerator until well chilled.
4. Just before serving, using a small, very cold bowl and chilled beaters, whip chilled milk until thick.
5. Add chilled bean sprout mixture.
6. Garnish Mystery Vegetable Dipper with pimiento strips.