|Green pepper||1 Large|
|Tuna fish||6 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||To Taste|
|Dried vegetable flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow baking pan with butter.
3) Using a sharp, paring knife, cut a slice of 1/2 inch from the top of green pepper and reserve.
4) Remove the seeds without breaking the shell.
5) In a bowl, mix together tuna, garlic powder, onion flakes, celery salt, vegetables flakes and ½ of tomato juice.
6) Stuff the peppers with the tuna mixture.
7) Place the reserved top in the pepper and secure with a toothpick.
8) Place the stuffed pepper in the baking pan and pour the remaining tomato juice around the pepper.
9) Cover the pan with a foil and place it in the oven.
10) Bake for 35 minutes.
11) Serve the Tuna Capsicum hot over the bed of mixed salad if desired.