|Chicory||1 Pound (8 small heads)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Natural yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Cress||2 (As desired, to garnish)|
1) Gently trim the stalk ends of the chicory and wipe the leaves fine.
2) Into a casserole, put the whole heads of chicory along with butter and lemon juice.
3) On high power, cook covered for 8 to 10 minutes, or until just tender. Reposition the chicory heads once in between.
4) Drain thoroughly and remove the chicory.
5) In a casserole, combine the cream and yogurt and add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Into this, return the chicory and toss well to coat with the sauce.
7) On high power, heat covered for 30 seconds.
8) Serve the Creamed Chicory, garnished with cress.