Sausage Sweet Potato and Fruit Bake
|Sweet potatoes||4 Medium, cooked, peeled and sliced|
|Cooking apples||2 , cut into eighths|
|Oranges||2 , cut into sections|
|Brown and serve sausages||1 Pound (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a casserole, arrange the sweet potatoes, apples and oranges.
3) Place the sausages on the potatoes and fruits.
4) Pour the butter, all over and sprinkle with the sugar.
5) Cover and bake for 10 minutes or until the apples are tender.
6) Scoop with a flat spoon and serve hot on a flat plate.