Baked Sweet Potatoes
|Sweet potatoes||2 Pound (4 pieces, 1/2 pound each)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Wash the sweet potatoes without breaking the skin.
3) Grease a baking sheet.
4) On the baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes.
5) Bake them for 45 minutes until tender when pierced with skewer.
6) On a warm serving dish, arrange the potatoes and cut them to open along the top.
7) Pat the potatoes with butter and sprinkle salt and pepper.
8) Serve the potatoes immediately as snack.
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg10.1%
Sodium 126.3 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 650.5% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet