Mei's Hyper Healthy Vegetable Stir Fry
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Thin ginger slices||2|
|White cabbage leaves||4|
|Bok choy||6 Small|
|Chinese cabbage leaves||8 (Chinese leaf)|
|Vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs) (such as baby corn, celery, mushrooms, kale and spring greens)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
1) Cut the garlic and shallots fine and make thin juliennes of the ginger.
2) Rinse all the veggies well and cut into pieces almost the same size.
3) Grate the carrot and courgette,else cut the courgette into chunks.
4) Heat the saute pan.
5) Now add just 2 tablespoons of water (no more than that) and then the garlic, shallots and ginger.
6) Maintain high heat till nice smell comes. (the smell is subtle because of the cooking method).
7) Now add tomato and 1/2 tablespoon water.
8) When tomato caramelises and releases natural sugars, add 1 teaspoon water ,then the vegetables in definite order and schedule, keeping the pan covered between additions.
9) Initially add carrot and courgette, give a gap of 30 seconds.
10) Broccoli and white cabbage, allow another 45 seconds to pass.
11) Bok choy and Chinese cabbage, wait for 1 1/2 minutes.
12) Stir the pan well.
13) Serve after allowing to stand off heat for a minute covered and add pepper as seasoning before serving.