Cheesy Vegetable Macaroni
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, sliced (3 Cups)|
|Mushroom & garlic spaghetti sauce||26 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked corkscrewed macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot (3 Cups Dry)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the zucchini until tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until the cheese melts.
5. Let the sauce simmer, covered, on low heat, for 5 minutes. Stir once or twice.
6. Add cooked macaroni to the sauce and toss to coat.
7. Serve the Cheesy Vegetable Macaroni in bowls or in deep-dish plates.
8. Top with mozzarella cheese and serve hot