|Sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Green beans||1 Pound, cut in 1/4 inch length|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1) In a small skillet, place the sesame seeds over a low heat, until lightly browned, shaking frequently. Remove from the skillet and keep aside.
2) In the skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons oil, until brown, keep aside.
3) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the green beans for 5 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the okra for 5 minutes, drain thoroughly.
5) Cook the bamboo shoots in its own liquid, drain thoroughly.
6) Saute the spinach in rest of the oil for 3 minutes.
7) Arrange mounds of the vegetables on a serving platter, top each with a few sauteed onions and sesame seeds.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.3%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.8 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 12 g47.9%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 217.1% Vitamin C 83.7%
Calcium 32.4% Iron 33.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet