Maple Sweet Potatoes
|Sweet potatoes||4 Large|
|Nonfat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 1/4 hour. It should be easily pierced with a fork.
3) Slice in kali lengthwise.
4) Take out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
5) Keep aside the shells and spoon the pulp to a large bowl.
6) Coat the pulp with yogurt, maple syrup, and orange juice.
7) Fill into the reserved shells.
8) Place in oven and bake for 5 minutes.
9) Serve warm.