Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
|Canned ready to serve chicken broth||14 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Clear)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger/1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 Medium, cut into thin juliennes to make about 1 cup|
|Zucchini/1 cup fresh broccoli flowerets||1 Small, sliced diagonally to make about 1 cup|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), quartered|
|Canned white chicken||10 Ounce, drained (Premium Chunk, 2 Cans, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Green onion||1 Medium, sliced diagonally to make about 2 tablespoons|
1. Combine the broth, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture. Keep aside.
3. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the vegetables and stir fry for about 3 to 4 minutes until crisp and tender.
5. Add the prepared sauce to the pan and heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil and thickens.
6. Add chicken to sauce and stir to mix well.
7. Heat through, stirring.
8. Divide the steaming hot cooked rice among 4 bowls
9. Ladle the chicken, vegetables, and gravy on top.
10. Garnish with onion if you like.