|Mushroom soup||6 Fluid Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Streaky bacon||4 Ounce|
|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound|
|Grated cheddar cheese||3 Ounce|
1. Make up mushroom soup.
2. Chop bacon roughly and fry for 5-minutes.
3. Slice potatoes and place half in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle bacon over potatoes. Add remaining potatoes.
4. Pour in soup - about 1 pint will be required.
5. Mix breadcrumbs and cheese. Sprinkle over the top layer of potatoes.
6. Bake in a hot oven (400°F-Gas Mark 6)for 15-20 minutes Until heated through.