Non-Stick Cooking Spray
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, seeded and cut into thin strips|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched and drained|
|Red skinned potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, quartered, unpeeled|
|Cholesterol free egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
3. Whisk together egg whites, egg substitute, parsley, salt and black pepper in medium bowl.
4. Spread vegetables into even layer in skillet. Pour egg white mixture over vegetables; cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
5. Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Top frittata with cheese. Broil 4 inches from heat 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Cut into wedges.
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.1 mg2%
Sodium 370.9 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 38% Vitamin C 103.5%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet