Baked Celery And Mushrooms
|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Broiled mushrooms||3 Ounce|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|American cheese||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted boiling water in it.
3) Add celery and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
4) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
5) Add onion and cook for about 1 minute.
6) Blend in flour.
7) Add milk and mushrooms. Mix well.
8) Cook over low heat until mixture turns thick, stirring constantly.
9) Add salt and pepper to taste.
10) Fold in celery.
11) Turn mixture into a casserole.
12) Cover with cheese and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
13) Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
14) Serve Baked Celery And Mushrooms hot.
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.5 mg9.2%
Sodium 140.5 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet