Cranberry Carrot Cake
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) Add the carrots and cranberries.
4) In a different bowl, blend together the oil and eggs and beat well.
5) Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and beat till well mixed.
6) On a greased 2 liter cake pan, spread the concoction.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, till the cake is done.
8) Serve as preferred. Ice with an icing which is lemon flavored.