|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, pared|
|Green pepper||1 Large, halved, seeded|
|Zucchini||12 Ounce, scrubbed (2 Nos)|
|Dry oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then cut Parmesan cheese into 1-inch pieces in it.
2) Finely grate it and keep aside after removing from bowl.
3) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl and then cut carrots into lengths to fit feed tube horizontally.
4) Slice the carrots and remove them.
5) In the feed tube, insert the pusher, leaving a space at the bottom.
6) Wedge a stack of carrots in horizontally with cut sides of stack at right angle to cover after holding the cover sideways.
7) Julienne the carrots and then keep them aside.
8) Slice green pepper and onion after cutting them to fit feed tube.
9) Slice zucchini after cutting to fit feed tube vertically.
10) Allow the carrots to be steamed until tender but crisp.
11) Take them from heat and keep warm.
12) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat in it.
13) SautÃ© onions and green pepper in it for 1 minute.
14) Add in zucchini and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
15) Cook the vegetables, covered for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until zucchini is just tender and remains somewhat crisp. Ensure not to overcook.
16) Mix in cooked carrots, salt and oregano.
17) Take off the skillet from heat and toss the vegetables slightly after topping them with Parmesan.
18) Serve at once.