|Fresh broccoli||500 Milliliter (2 Cups, Florets And Tender Stems)|
|Fresh cauliflower||500 Milliliter (2 Cups, Florets)|
|Mayonnaise||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted (1 Can)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||250 Milliliter, grated (1 Cup)|
|Butter||125 Milliliter, melted (1/2 Cup)|
|Seasoned croutons||6 Ounce, crushed (1 Box)|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook vegetables for 5 minutes.
3. Drain thoroughly.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs.
5. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, onion, mushroom soup, eggs and half the grated cheese.
6. In a lightly buttered 11 x 7" casserole, place the vegetables.
7. Pour the blended mayonnaise mixture evenly over vegetable and top with remaining cheese.
8. Using a spoon, spread the cheese to level.
9. Pour melted butter over top of entire casserole.
10. Sprinkle crushed croutons over the top.
11. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
12. Serve hot.