Spring Vegetable Platter
|Frozen asparagus spears||30 (3 Package, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Yellow squash||4 Medium, trimmed and sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Crumbled basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sliced water chestnuts||2 Tablespoon, silvered|
1. Take a large frying pan and cook the asparagus. Drain and keep it aside.
2. In a large saucepan, cook squash in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain.
3. Take a small frying pan and melt butter or margarine with basil. Season with salt, pepper and water chestnuts.
4. Take a large serving bowl and arrange the asparagus right in the center.
5. Add squash at either end. Drizzle evenly with the butter mixture.