Sweet Potato Cider Bake
|Potatoes||18 Ounce, diced into 1/4-inch pieces (Pared Sweet Variety)|
|Apple cider||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (No Sugar Added, Unfermented)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||2 Tablespoon (Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan and allow the mix to simmer until potatoes are converted into soft textured. The entire cooking process may take 20 minutes time.
5. Remove the pan from heat and set it to cool slightly for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the clove from the mix.
7. Now use a potato masher and mash the sweet potato mix.
8. Take a baking dish of Spray 8 x 8 x 2-inch and grease it with non-stick cooking spray
9. Spread sweet potato mix on the baking dish and add dash of sugar in it.
10. Bake the mix until it is heated at all sides; it will take around 20-min time.
11. Serve hot and immediately, after taking out the baked mix from oven.