Creamy Baked Potatoes
|Potatoes||16 Ounce, well scrubbed and baked (4 Potatoes, 4 Ounces Each)|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||4 Teaspoon, melted (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Chives||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Half each baked potato lengthwise.
3) Into a bowl, hollow out pulp from 4 halves, saving the firm shells.
4) Hollow out pulp from remaining 4 halves, removing skins.
5) To the bowl, add pulp and mash until smooth.
6) Mix in rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
7) Into each reserved shell, spoon 1/4 of potato mixture and place them on baking sheet.
8) Bake them for about 20 minutes in preheated oven until thoroughly heated.
9) Serve hot.