Zucchini With Walnuts
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced 1/4 inch thick (About 8 Ounces)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), broken (Toasted)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed (Dried)|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add onion and water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 minutes.
3) Add zucchini and cook covered on high for 3 to 5 minutes stirring once.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) Add toasted walnuts, butter or margarine, and lemon juice.
6) Sprinkle marjoram over vegetable mixture.
7) Toss the mixture.
8) Cook covered on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
9) Serve hot.